
Well, the CNY songs have been repeated over and over again on my lappy Windows Media Player,
And someone who is crazy on the CNY songs from my lappy with full blast,
As if like everyone loves to hear,
I found it quite ashame...
When we heard the CD have been released, we went to hunt the CD...
End up we listen over and over again...
And now, each shop we went, all is airing the same CNY songs...
I still think their CNY songs the best....
Hahaha....
The shop I went in was airing theirs, the next shop I went in is still theirs and the third one...Still them...
And the car I sat in, is theirs, the next car I sat in, still theirs...
Everyone loving them???HHHmmmm...
And I haven been downloading anything for quite sometime, the line is slow...
Or maybe not the line, is the stupid uploader website...
SIENZ...
I was some sort happy when I got the news..I almost jumped up of joy from my chair....It still something private which I dun wanna share out yet unless you are someone worth I share with...
Now listening to "庆祝"...Really nice!!!
Someone said I am crazy because I clapped my hand while listening to those songs...What la!!!
Anyway, that's all....
1 comment:
Yiii.. did my last comment show??
stewpit connection....
Post a Comment