Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dedication...



Looking at this picture, Thanks to Mr Photographer for his excellent photography skills...
Thanks for taking such a good picture which can help me to ease my miss of hometown...
I miss the sky of "shelter"
Birds can be seen clearly flying freely,
How I wish I can fly freely too....



I miss this place...
This place has created so much memories of me and my buddy,
We took photographs with the scenic view here,
Walking around here is something which we like to do whenever we have time...



I miss having dinner with these both lads,
With those silly jokes we laughed together,
With those craps we talked about,
With those gossips we gossiped about,
We can talk until like there's no tomorrow...



I miss the times you have accompanied me,
Thanks for being the one who have accompanied me growing up,
Through the hard times when we first arrive at this "place",
Carrying luggages to the fifth floor,
The shoppings, the dinners, the cookings and the movies...
And most important...
The tolerance, the love and all those memories...
Will last forever with me...
Though we are now apart,
I hope for the best to be with you....



I miss the home of these two lovely pets...
I miss the time playing with the both of you...
I miss the moment when the both of you welcome me excitedly...
I miss the time feeding you...
And most important...
I miss the owner of these two lovely things...



The times we all have shared together...
Countless...
Words are hard to be spelled together to describe all the moments together...
It's even harder to remember each happy moments we have together...
Those joys, laughters,...
Priceless...
It's hard to know when we will gather again together...



An angel which has been sent to me...
To give me advises...
To stay by my side when I need someone the most...
Act as a light when it is dark...
To give me sunshine when they sky is dull,
Giving me a helping hand when I need it.
I miss those Saturday session we have...
Wondering when will be our next...



I miss the time we chatted online,
Gossiping,
It harder to know what fate is until we met each other,
Having the same name,
Were placed at the same tuition,
We never got any closer until...
Fate put us together...
Isn't it a wonder??


To those who are looking for a job,
Good Luck...
For those who are still doing training,
Enjoy your time before heading to Final Year,
For those having holiday,
Happy Holiday!!!

This post is especially for you all,
I miss you all....



1 comment:

Blinkie said...

I like ur post. hahaa.. i'll post the pics we took before once i am in melaka. I'll leave miri on this coming sunday, reli 'bu she de'...
:(