Thursday, May 8, 2008

V.I.P.

My cousin offered me two VIP tickets to go enjoy a concert which was held at the Miri Indoor Stadium.We,the ji mui ones laughed hardly when I got the news as we almost went buy tickets and get the seat very very the far away.Lucky,at last we decide not to buy.Who knows,such a good offer is ahead of us.=)

So,after much discussion,"Dazzling Purple" will be going with me since "White Misty" will be super duper busy with her works in hand.However,on that night of concert,"White Misty" did not do anything at home,did not manage finish her job.So,on the 30th April nite,after picking up "Dazzling Purple" we headed for our concert.We indeed got a very very good place.Just in front of the stage.Oh ya,I forget mention who are the artist.The pictures later will speak out who are they.The main reason I went to the concert is to see Mr 曾国辉.But the main star of the concert I suppose is Guang Liang.

Here are the pictures...







The First One to sing..Andrew Chen...He is dancing so hard to capture his pictures





The only lady,I did not knwo her name..So sorry!!!




Hahaha..My main reason to go the concert to watch him,Lois Chen.He can sing very well.He is cute!!!



Another Shot of him!!!



Ok,my fren is up on stage playing game with Lois Chen. I am really jealous la..She still manage shake hand with him.The most interesting part of the game is when Lois asked the lady in front of my fren "What's his name??"Guess what,the lady did not know.The crowd laughed till so hard!!!



The main attraction of the night...Guang Liang.His singing can really crack the wall.It absolutely nice!!!Hearing live is totally different from what we see in television and listen to cds!!!


Guess who is him??

He is Mr Rynn Lim..

His signature..


I bought Chen Guo Hui cd while at the concert and they gave me this poster.I long wanting buy his cd.Finally,I did liaw...



His Cd Cover..



My ticket..VIP!!!


Me and beloved Kawan...



Overall the concert mood was spoilt when Guang Liang came on stage.From nowhere,the crowds rushed to the front and standing in front of us.Then the worst part,my legs was stepped by dunno who.So painful.It's really enjoyable listening to music LIVE!!!!the feel is totally different. But it has been a really precious memories to me.I managed to shake hand with Guang Liang.Hahahaha....But I do prefer if Chen Guo Hui shake hand with me...

That's all...Next post will be about my trip...

P/S:Listening to Miss Karen Kong's Chinese album.Not bad...

No comments: