Sunday, "White Misty" knew what happened to me the day before and decided to bring me out to somewhere where we recently like to hang out and I enjoyed something which has made my day back...
Oreo Cheese Cake...Then after the cake, my day has really come finally..Yesterday, I received an email from my supervisor and his words have given me more confident in doing my FYP!!thanks!!!
Well,4 more weeks I be leaving here..There so much things that I felt like doing and going..Here come the list..
(1)Going to the beach (Esplanade,Tanjung,etc)
(2)Going Marina Bay
(4)Dinner at Secret Siamese, Miri Cafe, Best Western..(Secret Siamese has very nice pizza!!really nice)
(5)More Oreo Cheese Cake..(I'm addicted already)
(6)Hang out with my girlfriends...(Gonna miss them heaps when I leave here)
(7)Our planned road trip..(the percentage of this to work out is quite small)
Last week,finally we went for dim sum already after long planning and "Dazzling Purple" kept falling sick..She is still sick now though..Din take good care of herself...The dim sum is super nice...
The day before we went to Secret Siamese for the pizza...We have always wanted to try but no chance..Finally,we have already..and the pizza is really nice!!!
And I am also busy watching "One Million Star" on Astro..It such a nice show especially those people inside this competition are all so talented..The current one I am watching is the second season where Eric Lim from Malaysia will be competing in..Hopefully I can watch it before I say goodbye to my nest...
1 comment:
yo... welcome back to blogger! haha...
Post a Comment