Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Presentation...

Yes...I have finished one presentation..I got so nervous that I've said wrong things.."Nama saya Ketua Kumpulan.."..The whole class laughed and yet I didn't realised my mistakes until one of my teammates told me..Hahahaha...I laughed till my stomach off..After the presentation,I returned home with Tiger...And yet I have forgotten that I need to wait one of the cowie...Opppsss....Walk till half way then I realized...So,called cowie ups...And she said she was walking at the back of me.....So paiseh...Almost forgotten people...

Something I really wanna ask people opinions here...If your teammate did something wrong in the assignment or maybe in the presentation,will you blame her??Well,I kept asking all my other teammates please don't give any pressure to crazy cowie as I guessed she didn't mean to make the mistakes..In my point of view,why should we blame her??If you wanna balme anyone,you also need to blame yourself rite??Since you yourself also have gone through the powerpoint slides even before the presentation and yet you did not realize the mistake??Crazy cowie has spent so much time finished up the assignment I guessed this cant be blamed for anything...And yet,someone frm the group has kept voicing out directly or indirectly...And I got so sick..Although this is not my mistake,but I really think group works shouldn't blame anyone for any mistakes but together take the responsibilities..If the marks of the assignment is not good,then don't blame others for not doing anything but sit down and think yourself,did you pay an effort in doing the assignment then??Group assignments mean we gonna take the resposibility together,not like when good marks happy,low marks keep saying this and that and never reflect youself...This is what I really dislike...

I really admire Crazy Cowie because she still can laugh all the way till the end..Isn't that something to be learnt by each and everyone of us??If you still wanna blame,blame it on me then since I am the group leader,ok??I told crazy cowie if anyone still give you any hard words,ask them come tell me..I won't be scare at all...Just blame me then!!!

Enough with craps...2molo will be my Estimating quiz again...and one Measurement assignments to be handed on Friday...Then,next saturday is our GROUP ASSIGNMENT due for Economics,week 12, measurement assignment due on 15 August 2007 and another Construction Management Quiz plus a mini presentation again,and lastly,week 14 is Binalink assignment due...What a life have!!!Marlee Cowie big day is coming soon,but how can I enjoy it then???*sigh*...Life!!!

P/S:Yippie,I have finally watched Invisible Target...Lucky it did not disappoint me..I cried towards the end of the movie as it really touched my heart..Jaycee Chan acting has improved lots,I've changed my view towards Shawn Yue after this movie and Nicholas Tse,his acting not bad!!!All handsome guys!!!=)

No comments: