Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My 22nd Birthday Celebration

Lastly,my 22nd clebration...My birthday this year was a total blast...Surprised!!!Thanks for everything first...

Ok,my housemates have dated me out to eat MCD at KLCC which puzzled me much...I asked them "Why cant we eat at nearby here and need go all the way to KLCC??"They just answered me "The feel there is good"..Ahuh,FEEL!!!I didn't think much since I was quite busy with the assignment in hand that time,maybe that's also the main reason I got cheated also...Upon arriving at KLCC,(Yes KLCC again),we went to but tickets to watch Transformer..We bought the 530 session...After buying tickets,the gals were telling me,since the movie start late then we go shopping first...I was actually hungry..but,still we went shopping..But both the gals seem like dunno wat they wanna do actually..I just followed them and thinking bout how to fix my assignment...Then,they suddenly said,let's go for lunch liaw...Ok,finally Lunch!!!

Mcd was at the third floor..When we arrived at the door of California Pizza Kitchen House,they stopped and stood there seeing the menu..and asked whether I ever eat already not...I told them No..Then,they said Let's go in and eat and just walked inside without looking at me for the second time...I stood there blur a second and followed them inside...and I followed them inside wondering what's gonna happened..And I saw my gal gang in uni....Hahaha...Surprise!!!

We all sat down and chatted then there come the pizza..We need to cut ourselves...It take us quite some time to cut it though..Heoi was telling me no cake for u so make a wish using the pizza..which I did it though...Then happily eating...While eating,Heoi was saying that dunno why every year those August people birthday sure eat pizza one..which I quite agreed though!!!


Then suddenly,the cake came liaw...Oh my,my favourite,White Choclate Macademia...*yummy*...hahahaha..thanks to my beloved ones!!!Love you guys lots...Here come the pictures...
Dunno what name is the pizza...
Not sure with the name..but it got avocado inside it
Dunno the name again..

Again...dunno the name

Me with the pizza...
Me with my two dear housemates...
Me with laughing machine,Heoi and mischievouse orange,Sing Hie

Mousie and Cowie with pizzas..Guess who mousie??

Three pieces of pizzas
4 pieces of pizza with cheese powder..Guess which one is missing in the 3 one??

Me with my cake,White Chocolate Macademia
Group Pics with coursemates aka Ji Mui..Hmm..btw,Ann is not my coursemate..hahahaha...Shih Min is lost in the pics because she was tired tat day..AV maybe!!!

A piece of cake ...I cut one..kekeke...
Mousie with cake..Managed guess correct just now??Know why she is called mousie not cowie??

Making a wish...They claimed I wished that I can find my Prince Charming soon..Do I still need find??Hasn't he appeared??Wondering..

My cake...the writing a bit cacat...Allen is jealous of the cake..Next year I make you one even bigger ok allen?

Demonstrating how to pick up candles..been forced to do this every year!!!Thanks those helping me carry my hair...Where Siew Nie??

What Siew Nie doing at the back when we all sitting there??

Siew Nie still at the back..starring at wat??Handsome guy maybe
Cutting cake for everyone...How I wish I can have all...hahahaha!!!
After that they passed me the first present...Hmm..guess I have spoilt the fun..Cos before I opened I have guessed it correctly liaw...Hahaha...


Hmmm...They asked me to guess what color it was...Have you guys guessed correctly like I do??
Opening the present paper

Tada...All of us have one...Keke...The things which uses solar and knows how to shake head one..Heoi's one is orange while Wai Sim's one is white..Next time date all together and take pics..=)
Then it was the second prezzie...I guessed it correctly again...Hahaha... Take a guess before u guys look below...

Opening the second present

Another layer again??
Not again..another layer

Hahahaa...did you guys guessed it correctly??
Nohohon Zoku and Scale Ruler...My first two prezzie
After that,we all headed for separate ways..some went to Metrojaya,some went to PC Fair,some(which was us) went to watch Transformer..
Transformer was indeed a nice movie..I cried again in the movie..Got cheated I thought BumbleeBee gonna die...While watching, I thought of my brother Jack...Since young he love Transformer a lot and always "ciu ciu ciu bang bang bang" while playing with his toys and he always watched Transformers cartoon since young...Then after that we headed home...Tired!!!On my brithday day itself, I had class till 5 pm and headed home and sleep..Yes,Reena was right,my wish has come true...I had a good sleep tat day...After tat,dinner with housemates and met Ming......A productive day!!!And I had a great birthday this year...though not much celebration,but I was thinking I was really meaningful..Thanks for those who planned hard for me...Really really thanks lots...
P/S:I will update more on my birthday prezzie..haven manage take all the pics...Stay tuned...By the way,for the post before,the pictures were smaller because I din manage figure out how to make it bigger..not because this post is my b'day so I make it bigger...

No comments: