My schedule this sem was..how to say le..Happy is that we dun have anymore saturday classes,but our classes are until quite late though...and some of them have break which is quite long..example 6 hours...come home,I need use up another 2 tickets..and then if stay in uni,nothing do..other than crapping with my beloved gang!!!dunno...
Mr *Shearer is going back Miri soon..He can catch the NBA final...me,only can check the result on nba.com..My dear Spurs has made it through to the Final!!*clap*...I have missed out so many Final..the western final and now the NBA final...bohoo...I miss Spurs...but guess what??I miss SUSHI even more...SUSHI..SUSHI...bohoo again...
Jiun and I went to the BookFest at KL Convention Center...There's really lots of book and booths there...I managed buy quite a number of books and have finished reading two nice one...Highly recommended by me...
(1)Honk!!If you're Malaysian by Lydia Teh-basically this book is a bout Malaysian culture..some of them are so true that you will start thinking whether you're one of them and some are really funny!!!A book which is worth reading!!
(2)At First Sight by Nicholas Spark -The author of A Walk to Remember...This is really a nice novel...I din manage to get A Walk to Remember so decided to buy this instead and it was indeed a nice one too....
Chris and I went to buy some apam balek eat yesterday noon...the uncle selling it talked something quite funny..."bukan saja kuih panas..orang pun panas..."hehehe...He said it while he making his apam balek hot on the pan...Oh ya,before I forget,I've changed my blog songs from Perhaps Love to another one by Chen Wei Lian who is from Singapore..He is the first Singapore Project Superstar winner..He is blind..I think the song is a nice one..and quite motivated..If u watched the mv of the song while listening to the song,it quite touching...I knew this song while watching a drama on astro called "The Shining Star"...Here is the MV
No comments:
Post a Comment